Listeners:
Top listeners:
Sunny 97-7
95 & 96-1 The Rock
The Great 98
The Source
Fond du Lac police and school officials have determined an alleged threat of gun violence at Fond du Lac High School was not credible and there is no evidence of danger. Fond du Lac police say they came to the conclusion after interviewing all three students who were involved including the male student attributed to making the comment about having a gun. Classes at the high school were cancelled Tuesday after police and school officials received information Monday afternoon concerning a snapchat post about an alleged threat of gun violence at the school. Fond du Lac High School principal Matt Steinbarth says the social media post was made by a student who thought they heard the threat in a school hallway last Thursday but did not tell any school staff. Steinbarth says he wishes the incident had been reported earlier instead of waiting and then posting something on social media.
Written by: Radio Plus